EMEL RETURN / EXCHANGES POLICY
STEPS TO EXCHANGE / RETURN:
1) Contact Us
2) Pack Item
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in its original condition with tags attached.
- Fill in Return / Exchange section of tax invoice (which came with your shipment).
- Pack items and above mentioned tax invoice into a shipping envelope.
- Fill up the Poslaju return label and paste on top of the parcel.
3) Drop off at a Poslaju Branch
Drop off the parcel at the nearest Poslaju Branch
You will be notified once your parcel have been received and processed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RETURN/EXCHANGE
- All returns must be send back within 14 working days.
- There will be NO EXCHANGES for any sale items example, (Merdeka sale, Pay day Sale, 11.11 Sale, End of season sale) & etc.
- All refunds will be in the form of store credit.
- Items must be in its original condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered). Exchanges for items which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
- Returns can only made one time per order number. Meaning that any order made with return credit cannot be returned the consequent time.
- The Return department will get back to you once a return item is received by us and we will email your credit voucher once the item is received. This normally takes 2-3 working days .
- All returns which do not meet the above-mentioned criteria will be strictly declined and forfeited.
- Only returns via Poslaju are accepted, no walk-ins.
If the item does not fit, you can always email us to exchange the item to another size, subject to our stock availability. If you have any other enquiries or feedback, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our working hours are weekdays from 10am to 6pm. Emails sent outside these hours will be replied in the morning of the next working day. Rest assured any enquiries will be answered.